Digital Marketing Manager
CK-12 is a fast-paced, nonprofit startup driven by the notion that high quality free K-12 education should be a right for everyone, everywhere. We already provide education to millions of students every month, and we’re growing quickly.
As our growth continues, we’re looking for a strong, analytical digital marketer that can accelerate our user growth and awareness. If you’ve been bold to try new ideas, implemented them and derived satisfaction from those ideas going viral, this is the job for you. Primary delivery outlets will be email, social media and word-of-mouth marketing.
You will primarily drive online campaigns with creative freedom for experimentation, but accountable for results. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-moving startup environment. You’re a creative and organizational powerhouse who can not only generate great content yourself but can also build processes to leverage rest of CK-12’s assets as well as our partner community. The ideal candidate will be a marketing technologist with previous experience in education or hi-tech industry with an emphasis on lead generation, content marketing, and email marketing.
Responsibilities may include:
• Creating new online campaigns to encourage new user registrations, retention and growth
• Executing and tracking email and social media campaigns
• Providing quantitative and qualitative analysis to support team decision-making
• Analyze data to devise new campaigns and marketing material to achieve the goals
• Manage social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and YouTube, with the goal of increasing audience size and engagement
• Strategize and brainstorm editorial calendar themes and manage the content calendar across all digital channels to drive awareness, website traffic and conversion
• Create and manage landing pages, promotions and campaigns to drive conversion
• Engage with partners on building and executing a joint marketing plan
• Work with internal developers and external partners to implement new content, optimization and other updates
• A passion for CK-12’s vision and a desire to change the world.
• 4+ Marketing experience in Education or B2C marketing.
• Strong designing background (knowledge of Photoshop, Illustratror, Indesign) is a big plus. Ability to mock up ideas and visualize campaigns for launch.
• Ability to write HTML/CSS preferred
• Ability to run database queries and work with technical team to define requirements is preferred.
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and be a strong team player
• Strong process management skills. You enjoy detail, structure, lists and timelines
• Strong quantitative skills. You can analyze and synthesize data to draw actionable conclusions
• Experience with partner marketing
• A solid track record of shaping and executing end-to-end marketing campaigns
• A great sense of humor and/or unique talents
• Knowledge of and strong interest in the latest online tools and emerging technologies
In addition to your resume, please share the following with us:
• Let us know why you’re interested in the role and why you’d be a good fit
• Please send a mockup/ideas of a campaign we could run to grow usage of our product. This could include a mockup of the media that would be received by the target audience
• An explanation of why you chose that campaign and a rough estimate of its impact
Please send your resume to: email@example.com with Subject line: Digital Marketing Manager