Palo Alto, CA
CK-12 Foundation is seeking a Marketing Manager to market, engage and grow
adoption of our K-12 content for teachers and schools. The ideal candidate
will have both a strong marketing background as well as a passion for creating
share-worthy social media, content marketing and blogging programs.
This role will be accountable for traffic and conversion goals for the Email, Blog
and Social media channels. S/he will be responsible for managing our overall
Email marketing strategy and executing all email campaigns. In addition, s/he
will manage and grow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter platforms.
• Lead the email marketing strategy to engage and convert our growing
membership base, with focus on new member onboarding
• Accelerate the adoption of new open content products by K-12 schools and
• Partner with Editorial team to test and optimize newsletters
• Create, maintain and enhance an active blog to establish thought leadership
and grow awareness
• Create content marketing strategies to increase our social relationships and
engagement on our Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter platforms
• Manage, moderate and engage with our key social platforms
• Report on key performance indicators for Email, Blog and Social
• Partner with Product team to accelerate new Member acquisition and create
innovative social sharing strategies within our products
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum 1-3 years digital marketing experience, preferably in the Education
industry. Teacher/school onboarding big plus.
• Passion for and experience with Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest and Twitter
• Always be testing mindset, supported by strong analytic and execution skills
• Proven track record of performance-based marketing results, driven by A/B
and multi-variate testing
• Experience with email, blog and social media platform management
Strong interpersonal skills to evangelize strategies across the company
Interested candidates – please send your resume to email@example.com with Subject Digital Marketing Manager.