- Collaborative learning via a community where authors, teachers, and students create, access, share, rate, recommend, and publish Flexible platform that helps teachers to design & distribute relevant learning material
- Common Core and NSES aligned digital FlexBooks serve as core text
- Take a quiz and track your progress
- Bookmark, highlight and take notes
- Study guides to help students prepare
- We support content in multiple formats on multiple devices.
The FlexBook System is an online platform for assembling, authoring, and distributing interactive, multi-modal content
in the form of FlexBooks and concepts.
- FlexBooks – Our books are fully customizable and can easily be kept up-to-date. You can rearrange the chapters or even add, remove, and edit content.
- Concepts – These bite-sized lessons can be added to a FlexBook or assigned directly to students for independent learning.
- Interactive Learning Objects – Videos and multimedia simulations bring learning to life.
- Exercises – Enable students to track their progress with instant feedback.
- Teaching Materials – Get assessments, answer keys and ideas for differentiated instruction.
Braingenie builds deep mastery and sharpens problem-solving skills through the most comprehensive K-12 math and science practice content.braingenie.ck12.org