You may make a hard copy available to a student and recoup the cost of printing the book, as long as your student knows :
- they may obtain a free version of the book online (on the CK-12 website),
- the copying costs are nominal
- the book is used for educational purposes
- there is no profit motivation
- the book will be used in accordance with the other provisions of our license
A learning institution or individual may print a small amount of copies (less than 1000 copies), in order to distribute to their students. We extend this courtesy to our users and our only requirement is this: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of the following:
- Who are you?
- What learning institution do you represent?
- How may we contact, if needed?
- How many copies do you wish to print, of which book?
- How will he material be used?
- What price do you intend to charge for these books?