Here are the steps for adding a concept to your chapter:
- This assumes you already have concepts that you want to combine into a chapter. Please see our tutorial video on how to create a concept. http://www.ck12.org/about/ck-12-learning-center/
- Click “edit”, from the table of contents.
- Create a new chapter or click on the green arrow next to the chapter title to expand an existing chapter.
- Drag concepts into the chapter using the rearrange icon ( 3 horizontal lines).
- Save your work.
- Chapters are like buckets that you can use to group related concepts into. A chapter will have a green arrow to the left fo the chapter’s numbered order.
- Concepts are where the main content of the chapter will go, think of them like the subchapter when in the context of a chapter. They can be grouped together under a chapter, or standalone within a flexbook.
- When in doubt, create a concept. If you find that you have several relating concepts it may be helpful to group them under a chapter.