First sign into your account. If you do not have an account you can create one here: sign up.
Create a book from an existing title the CK-12 repository:
- Find the FlexBook you like by searching for a title or browsing our subjects.
- In the “Table of Contents” area for the book you have the option to “Make a Copy” or “Add to FlexBook”.
- Add to FlexBook - Will add all the chapters of this book to an existing book of your choice in “My Content”.
- Make a Copy - Will create a copy of the book that you can customize.
Create a book from scratch:
- First you will want to navigate over to the “My Content” section of your dashboard, by clicking on the “My Content” tab.
- Next click on the blue “Create New” button on the left hand side to pull down the drop box.
- Chose “FlexBook” from the list of options.
- You will be taken to the book’s “Table of Contents” where you can set the title of the book, change the cover image, and begin to add new content.
- Under the “Add Content” area you will find the following options:
- From Library - Here you can search for content to add to your book.
- Use Our Writer - Create a concept using our editor.
- New Chapter - Create a chapter with (description, Introduction, and Summary).
- Word File - Upload content from a word file (.docx )
- Google Doc - Upload content from a Google doc