- The group option allows you to easily share resources with members of your group. When you share a resource with your group they will receive an email notification with a link to that resource.
- The groups feature does not allow you to view the progress of your students.
To create a group:
- Under the profile menu click on “My Groups”
- Click “Create Group”
- Enter a Group name and a group description
- Click Create.
So others can join your group:
Instructions that you can send to others:
- Create an account or sign in to CK12.org
- In the menu that appears when you mouse over your name, click on “My Groups”
- Click the join group button and enter the group name “<Your Group Name>” and the access code “<Your Group Code>”
- Once you click the “Join” button, the group should now appear in your list of groups.
Sharing content with group members:
- To share content with your group members, you will have to click on the groups icon (two heads) and choose the group(s) you want to share with.
- The groups icon will be under the “Share” section, along with the twitter, facebook, and email icons.