- Overview of discoveries related to atoms and nuclei, http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Ls7adisc.htm.
- Ions in water solutions, http://www.phy6.org/Education/whposion.html.
- Electrons "boiled off" a hot wire in vacuum, http://www.phy6.org/Education/welect.html.
- About electromagnetic radiation, http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Sun5wave.htm.
- Quantum phenomena, http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Q1.htm and the 7 sections, Q2…Q7, that follow it.
- "Spectral lines" of various elements, emitted when they descend from a high-energy level to a lower one, http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Sun4spec.htm.
- Why planets have negative energy, http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Skepl2nd.htm.
- Supernovas, http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Sun7enrg.htm - (near the end).
- Units of particle energies, http://www.phy6.org/Education/wenpart1.html.
- Section on nuclear fission in "Hyperphysics" by Rod Nava, http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nucene/u235chn.html.
- Also, on the curve of binding energy, http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nucene/nucbin.html.
- The photon, http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Sun5wave.htm (at the end)
- "Nuclear Power," http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Snuclear.htm. Related site on nuclear weapons, http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Snucweap.htm. Also on the Sun's energy, http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Sun7enrg.htm.
- Nuclear power in space, http://www.eoearth.org/article/Nuclear_reactors_for_space.
- The natural reactor at Oklo, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklo_phenomenon.
- Rhodes, Richard. The Making of the Atomic Bomb. Simon and Schuster: 1988. 886 pp. Nuclear Renewal, is a short book about nuclear energy by the same author, reviewed at http://www.phy6.org/outreach/books/NuclEnrg.htm.
- Allen, Leslie. If Nuclear Power has a More Promising Future "Washington Post Magazine" Sunday supplement, 2 August 2009 http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Sthorium.htm.
Having trouble? Report an issue.
|Please Sign In to create your own Highlights / Notes|
Files can only be attached to the latest version of section