6.5: References / Further Reading
Created by: CK-12
- “Double Slit Experiment.” Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. 23 Jan 2009. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment.
- Einstein, Albert. “Ideas and Opinions, based on Mein Weltbild.” Ed. Carl Seelig, New York: Bonzana Books, 1954. pp. 8–11.
- Einstein, Albert. “Letter to Heinrich Zangger.” 20 May 1912. CPEA, Vol 5 Doc. 398.
- Feynman, Richard. “QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter.” Alix G. Mautner Memorial Lectures. Princeton University Press. 1986.
- Greene, Brian. The Elegant Universe. 2000.
- Newton, Isaac. “Original Letter from Isaac Newton to Richard Bentley.” Newton Project. 25 Jan 2009. http://www.newtonproject.sussex.ac.uk/texts/viewtext.php?id=THEM00258&mode=normalized.
- Pogge, Richard W. “Real-World Relativity: The GPS Navigation System.” 15 Dec 2008. http://www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pogge/Ast162/Unit5/gps.html.
- Smolin, Lee. The Trouble with Physics: The Rise of String Theory, The Fall of a Science, and What Comes Next. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 2006.
- Weidner and Sells. Elementary Modern Physics. Boston: Allyn and Bacon, 1980.
- Whitlock, Laura. “Ask an Astrophysicist.” “How Gravity Effects Photons.” NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. 15 Dec 2008. http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/961102.html.
You can only attach files to None which belong to you
If you would like to associate files with this None, please make a copy first.
You need to be signed in to perform this action. Please sign-in and try again.
Contribute a better translation