Rectangle Facts - Apply formulas
Each problem gives facts about the relationship between the length and the width of a rectangle, and its perimeter. Students use facts and the formula for the perimeter of a rectangle to determine the dimensions of the rectangle. Once the dimensions of the rectangle are determined, students figure out the area of the rectangle.
- Length 10 inches, Width 2 inches, Area 20 square inches
- Length 8 inches, Width 5 inches, Area 40 square inches
- Length 9 inches, Width 5 inches, Area 45 square inches
- Length 8 inches, Width 3 inches, Area 24 square inches
- Length 12 inches, Width 4 inches, Area 48 square inches
- Length 8 inches, Width 7 inches, Area 56 square inches