1. In the column labeled Phrase below write out the two-word phrase for each contraction. Don't worry about the other columns yet.
2. The following list contains five words that are homophones for the five contractions in the table above. Find the homophones and write them into their proper boxes in the table:
3. The following list contains fourteen words that are closely related to the five homophones. Find the related words and write them into their proper boxes in the table. One word in the list does not fit into the table:
4. The four contractions in the table below each have two homophones. First, in the “Phrase” column, write out the phrase that each contracts. Then find a homophone for each contraction in the following list and write it into the proper box in the column labeled “Homophone #1.”
5. In the following list find a second homophone for each of the contractions and write it into the proper box in the column labeled ‘Homophone #2’.
6. In the following list there are three words that are closely related to each of the homophones in the Homophone #2 column. Find them and write them into the proper boxes in the columns labled ‘Words Related to Homophone #2’.