- Consider a standard 52-card deck. Determine:
- Solve −7≤y+7<5
- Find the distance between (–1.5 and 9).
- Solve 23=|8−7r|+3.
- Solve |−7c|≥49.
- Graph x−2y≤10.
- Graph y>−35x+4.
- Graph y=−|x−3|.
- A bag contains 2 red socks, 3 blue socks, and 4 black socks.
- If you choose one sock at a time, write the sample space.
- Find P(blue sock).
- Find the odds against drawing a black sock.
- Find the odds for drawing a red sock.
Texas Instruments Resources
In the CK-12 Texas Instruments Algebra I FlexBook, there are graphing calculator activities designed to supplement the objectives for some of the lessons in this chapter. See http://www.ck12.org/flexr/chapter/9616.