The chapter will continue with lessons on how to perform the basic operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with real numbers. All of these operations will then be applied to order of operations.
Students will also learn how to express a fraction as a decimal and a decimal number as a fraction. The final section of the chapter will deal with representing real numbers on a number line.
In this chapter you will do the following lessons:
- Addition of Real Numbers
- Subtraction of Real Numbers
- Multiplication of Real Numbers
- Division of Real Numbers
- Properties of Addition
- Properties of Multiplication
- Order of operations with Real Numbers
- Decimal Notation
- Graphing real Numbers on a Number Line