This knowledge will then be applied to writing a system of equations for a given real-world problem and using the system to solve the problem.
You will then proceed to solving systems of linear inequalities by graphing to determine a common or feasible region. The concepts will then be applied to real-world problems to determine the best solution to the given problem.
In this chapter you will do the following lessons:
- Solving Systems of Linear of Equations by Graphing
- Solving Systems of Linear Equations by Substitution
- Solving Systems of Linear Equations by Addition and Subtraction
- Real-World Applications of Systems of Linear Equations
- Solving Systems of Linear Inequalities by Graphing
- Real-World Applications of Systems of Linear Inequalities