- 1. The Study of Life - Advanced
Covers the scientific method, investigations, theories, models, communication, measurement, characteristics of life, unifying principles, interdependence, and evolution.
- 2. Chemistry of Life - Advanced
Covers chemical substances, organic compounds, and water.
- 3. Cell Biology - Advanced
Covers the cell, cell transport, metabolism, division, and reproduction.
- 4. Biochemistry - Advanced
Covers the concept of biochemistry.
- 5. Metabolism - Advanced
Covers the concept of metabolism.
- 6. Cell Division - Advanced
Covers cell division and reproduction.
- 7. Inheritance - Advanced
Covers mendelian genetics, inheritance, and human genetics.
- 8. Molecular Biology - Advanced
Covers how DNA instructs protein synthesis.
- 9. Biotechnology - Advanced
Describes the concepts of biotechnology and DNA technology.
- 10. Evolution - Advanced
Examines the concept of evolution.
- 11. Microbiology - Advanced
Covers microorganisms, prokaryotes, and viruses.
- 12. Protists and Fungi - Advanced
Covers protists and fungi.
- 13. Plant Biology - Advanced
Covers the biology of plants, including bryophytes, vascular plants, seed plants, and flowering plants.
- 14. Animals - Advanced
Examines aspects of animals such as characteristics, behavior, and classification.
- 15. Invertebrates - Advanced
- 16. Vertebrates - Advanced
Covers the classes of vertebrates - fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals.
- 17. Anatomy and Physiology - Advanced
Covers the anatomy and physiology of the human body.
- 18. Ecology - Advanced
Covers the ecology of different organisms.