Try to answer each of the questions as best you can.
1. In the picture below, which angles appear to be congruent? Circle all that apply.
a. a and e
b. a and g
c. c and f
d. f and d
2. Using the picture in question number 1, match the angle pairs with their angle pair type.
a. _________ corresponding angles – E. b and g
b. _________ alternate interior angles – F. b and f
c. _________ alternate exterior angles – G. c and f
d. _________ same-side interior angles – H. c and e
3. Can you match each shape with its name?
4. Look at the picture of the parallelogram below. Which sides appear to be congruent? Circle all that apply.
a. AD and AB
b. AD and BC
c. AB and CD
d. CD and BC
5. Look at the picture of the parallelogram in number 4. Which angles appear to be congruent? Circle all that apply.
a. A and B
b. B and C
c. A and C
d. B and D
6. Look at the isosceles trapezoid below. Which of the following statements appear to be true? Circle all that apply.
a. LP is congruent to MN
b. LM is congruent to PN
c. Angle L is congruent to angle N
d. Angle L is congruent to angle M
e. Angle L is congruent to angle P
f. LP is parallel to MN
g. LM is parallel to PN
h. LN is congruent to MP
i. LN is perpendicular to MP