Students will be asked to anonymously evaluate the degree to which the lesson achieved the following goals:
- The lesson reinforces concepts learned in their physics and/or math classes.
- The lesson encourages students to expand and refine their understanding of the physical world.
- The lesson focused on ideas that are relevant to society and the world in which the students live.
- The lesson made students think deeply about science and math concepts.
- The lesson was fun.
- The lesson motivated me to learn.
The teacher will reflect on the lesson after it is completed, including the degree to which the lesson’s objectives were met, problems encountered and possible modifications to the plan to overcome those problems, and concepts or techniques that were especially effective.