While playing a game with friends, you use a spinner that looks like this:
Identifying Co-Terminal Angles
Earlier, you were asked if it is possible to represent the angle any other way.
- Is 315∘ co-terminal with −45∘?
- Is 90∘ co-terminal with −90∘?
- Is 350∘ co-terminal with −370∘?
- Is 15∘ co-terminal with 1095∘?
- Is 85∘ co-terminal with 1880∘?
For each diagram, name the angle in 3 ways. At least one way should use negative degrees.
- Name the angle of the 8 on a standard clock two different ways.
- Name the angle of the 11 on a standard clock two different ways.
- Name the angle of the 4 on a standard clock two different ways.
- Explain how to determine whether or not two angles are co-terminal.
- How many rotations is 4680∘?
To see the Review answers, open this PDF file and look for section 1.16.