You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: Engineering: An Introduction for High School
Go to the latest version.
- Environmental Protection Agency. “Water Quality Standards.” Downloaded March 4, 2008. Available on the web at
- George Constable and Bob Somerville. A Century of Innovation: Twenty Engineering Achievements that Transformed Our Lives. Joseph Henry Press, Washington, D.C., 2003.
- Henry Petroski. Pushing the Limits: New Adventures in Engineering. Knopf, New York, 2004.
- NRC (National Research Council). Our Common Journey: A Transition Toward Sustainability. National Academy Press, Washington, D.C., 1999.
- John Snow Archive and Research Companion. MATRIX: The Center for Humane Arts, Letters, and Social Sciences Online at Michigan State University. Downloaded May 28, 2008. Available on the web at
- World Health Organization. “Cholera: Prevention and Control.” Downloaded July 2008. Available on the web at
Files can only be attached to the latest version of None
Contribute a better translation