You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: Engineering: An Introduction for High School
Go to the latest version.
- ABET, Inc. “Criteria for Accrediting Engineering Programs 2007–2008.” Downloaded March 17, 2007. Available on the web at
- H. Scott Fogler and Steven E. LeBlanc. Strategies for Creative Problem Solving. Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 1995.
- Yousef Haik. Engineering Design Process. Thomson-Engineering, 2002.
- Gerhard Pahl and Wolfgang Beitz. Engineering Design: A Systematic Approach. Springer, 1999.
- Karl Ulrich and Steven Eppinger. Product Design and Development. McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 3rd edition, 2003.
- US Department of Transportation. “BCW: About the Program—Facts and Figures.” Downloaded October 2006. Available on the web at
- Joseph W. Walton. Engineering Design: From Art to Practice. West Publishing, St. Paul, MN, 1991.
Files can only be attached to the latest version of None
You need to be signed in to perform this action. Please sign-in and try again.
Contribute a better translation