You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: Engineering: An Introduction for High School
Go to the latest version.
Created by: CK-12
- Dava Sobel. Longitude: The True Story of a Lone Genius Who Solved the Greatest Scientific Problem of His Time. Penguin, 1996.
- David Bjerklie. “The Art of Renaissance Engineering.” Downloaded July 2004. Available on the web at
- Eugene S. Ferguson. Engineering and the Mind’s Eye. The MIT Press, 1994.
- Gary Cross and Rick Szostak. Technology and American Society. Pearson-Prentice Hall, 2005.
- Joseph Gies and Frances Gies. Cathedral, Forge and Waterwheel: Technology and Invention in the Middle Ages. Harper Perennial, 1995.
- National Academy of Engineering. A Century of Innovation: Twenty Engineering Achievements that Transformed Our Lives. Joseph Henry Press, 2003.
- Richard Shelton Kirby, Sidney Withington, Arthur Burr Darling, and Frederick Gridley Kilgour. Engineering in History. McGraw-Hill, 1956.
- Sunny Y. Auyang. Engineering—An Endless Frontier. Harvard University Press, 2004.
- T. K. Derry and Trevor I. Williams. A Short History of Technology: From the Earliest Times to A.D. 1900. Oxford University Press, 1961.
Files can only be attached to the latest version of None
You need to be signed in to perform this action. Please sign-in and try again.
Contribute a better translation