You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: Engineering: An Introduction for High School
Go to the latest version.
Created by: CK-12
- Environmental Protection Agency. “Water Quality Standards.” Downloaded March 4, 2008. Available on the web at
- George Constable and Bob Somerville. A Century of Innovation: Twenty Engineering Achievements that Transformed Our Lives. Joseph Henry Press, Washington, D.C., 2003.
- Henry Petroski. Pushing the Limits: New Adventures in Engineering. Knopf, New York, 2004.
- NRC (National Research Council). Our Common Journey: A Transition Toward Sustainability. National Academy Press, Washington, D.C., 1999.
- John Snow Archive and Research Companion. MATRIX: The Center for Humane Arts, Letters, and Social Sciences Online at Michigan State University. Downloaded May 28, 2008. Available on the web at
- World Health Organization. “Cholera: Prevention and Control.” Downloaded July 2008. Available on the web at
You can only attach files to None which belong to you
If you would like to associate files with this None, please make a copy first.
You need to be signed in to perform this action. Please sign-in and try again.
Contribute a better translation