You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: Engineering: An Introduction for High School
Go to the latest version.
- ABET, Inc. “Criteria for Accrediting Engineering Programs 2007–2008.” Downloaded March 17, 2007. Available on the web at
- H. Scott Fogler and Steven E. LeBlanc. Strategies for Creative Problem Solving. Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 1995.
- Yousef Haik. Engineering Design Process. Thomson-Engineering, 2002.
- Gerhard Pahl and Wolfgang Beitz. Engineering Design: A Systematic Approach. Springer, 1999.
- Karl Ulrich and Steven Eppinger. Product Design and Development. McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 3rd edition, 2003.
- US Department of Transportation. “BCW: About the Program—Facts and Figures.” Downloaded October 2006. Available on the web at
- Joseph W. Walton. Engineering Design: From Art to Practice. West Publishing, St. Paul, MN, 1991.
Files can only be attached to the latest version of None
Contribute a better translation