- Describe two factors that affect how drunk a person will become from consuming alcohol.
- True or False: When alcohol is mixed with water, alcohol will float on the surface. Explain why or why not.
- Describe two ways that ethanol slows down body functions.
- Why was the root beer you made bubbly?
- True or False: Using hand sanitizer is more effective than washing hands with soap and water. Explain why or why not.
- A person has a rare disorder that causes the body to be deficient in the amino acid glutamate. What would the symptoms of this deficiency be?
Having trouble? Report an issue.
|Please Sign In to create your own Highlights / Notes|
Files can only be attached to the latest version of section