- Describe two factors that affect how drunk a person will become from consuming alcohol.
- True or False: When alcohol is mixed with water, alcohol will float on the surface. Explain why or why not.
- Describe two ways that ethanol slows down body functions.
- Why was the root beer you made bubbly?
- True or False: Using hand sanitizer is more effective than washing hands with soap and water. Explain why or why not.
- A person has a rare disorder that causes the body to be deficient in the amino acid glutamate. What would the symptoms of this deficiency be?
Files can only be attached to the latest version of section