You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: From Vitamins to Baked Goods: Real Applications of Organic Chemistry
Go to the latest version.
- Why are aldehydes and ketones so similar? What makes them different?
- True or False: Ketones smell like oranges.
- Which would be better to use to clean your house, a disinfectant containing formaldehyde or one containing glutamaldehyde?
- Compare and Contrast the effects and behavior of opiates and methadone in the body.
- Name the three ketone bodies produced during the metabolism of fatty acids or proteins? Which one is not actually a ketone?
- Your friend is trying a new diet where she doesn’t eat any carbohydrates. Why would you tell her this is a bad idea?
Files can only be attached to the latest version of section
Contribute a better translation