You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: From Vitamins to Baked Goods: Real Applications of Organic Chemistry
Go to the latest version.
- Describe two reasons why salicylic acid is a key component to good acne medication.
- Describe five benefits of increased omega-3 consumption.
- How does consuming more omega-3 decrease your risk of heart disease?
- True or False: Consuming citric acid is unhealthy for you.
- Before modern medicine, to patients suffering from pain, inflammation and fevers would be instructed to chew on willow bark. Why was this helpful?
- Alex, Leslie and Sam are on the track team. Alex runs the 100m, Leslie runs the 800m, and Sam runs the 3000m. Who builds up the most lactic acid in their muscles during their race?
Files can only be attached to the latest version of None
Contribute a better translation