9.4: Review Questions
Created by: CK-12
- What smells are amines generally associated with?
- What are three ways to decrease your intake of heterocyclic amines?
- How are histamines connected with allergies?
- Why are amines considered bases?
- Why do amines have a higher boiling point than alkanes?
- Why are long chains of amines less soluble than smaller chains?
- Why are hydrogen bonds only possible when hydrogen is bonded to nitrogen, oxygen, or fluorine?
- A woman (tt) has trimethylaminuria. Her husband (Tt) is a carrier for the disease. What are the chances that their child also shows the symptoms for trimethylaminuria?
You can only attach files to None which belong to you
If you would like to associate files with this None, please make a copy first.
You need to be signed in to perform this action. Please sign-in and try again.
Contribute a better translation