You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: From Vitamins to Baked Goods: Real Applications of Organic Chemistry
Go to the latest version.
- How are esters produced?
- What are acetates and lactones?
- What are five scents attributed to esters?
- Why are methyl parabens controversial?
- What is the use of denatonium benzoate?
- How does the solubility of esters make it useful for many industries?
You can only attach files to None which belong to you
If you would like to associate files with this None, please make a copy first.
Contribute a better translation