You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: From Vitamins to Baked Goods: Real Applications of Organic Chemistry
Go to the latest version.
- How are esters produced?
- What are acetates and lactones?
- What are five scents attributed to esters?
- Why are methyl parabens controversial?
- What is the use of denatonium benzoate?
- How does the solubility of esters make it useful for many industries?
Files can only be attached to the latest version of None
Contribute a better translation