You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: From Vitamins to Baked Goods: Real Applications of Organic Chemistry
Go to the latest version.
- What smells are amines generally associated with?
- What are three ways to decrease your intake of heterocyclic amines?
- How are histamines connected with allergies?
- Why are amines considered bases?
- Why do amines have a higher boiling point than alkanes?
- Why are long chains of amines less soluble than smaller chains?
- Why are hydrogen bonds only possible when hydrogen is bonded to nitrogen, oxygen, or fluorine?
- A woman (tt) has trimethylaminuria. Her husband (Tt) is a carrier for the disease. What are the chances that their child also shows the symptoms for trimethylaminuria?
Files can only be attached to the latest version of section
Contribute a better translation