- Why are many workers who are helping to clean up the BP oil spill getting sick?
- True or False: A person you know has ingested benzene and is not breathing. First administer CPR, then give him or her something to make them throw up the substance they ingested.
- True or False: The only way to be safe from benzene poisoning is to avoid all products containing benzene.
- A person works as a fuel carrier, bringing gas to war planes. No one in his family has had cancer, yet he falls ill with leukemia. How would you explain this?
- True or False: The concentration of benzene in the air is higher inside than outside.
- You receive a warning that large amounts of benzene have just been released inside your school. What do you do?
You can only attach files to None which belong to you
If you would like to associate files with this None, please make a copy first.
ShareThis Copy and Paste
Contribute a better translation