Due to system maintenance, CK-12 will be unavailable on 8/19/2016 from 6:00p.m to 10:00p.m. PT.
- Why are many workers who are helping to clean up the BP oil spill getting sick?
- True or False: A person you know has ingested benzene and is not breathing. First administer CPR, then give him or her something to make them throw up the substance they ingested.
- True or False: The only way to be safe from benzene poisoning is to avoid all products containing benzene.
- A person works as a fuel carrier, bringing gas to war planes. No one in his family has had cancer, yet he falls ill with leukemia. How would you explain this?
- True or False: The concentration of benzene in the air is higher inside than outside.
- You receive a warning that large amounts of benzene have just been released inside your school. What do you do?
Having trouble? Report an issue.
|Please Sign In to create your own Highlights / Notes|
Save or share your relevant files like activites, homework and worksheet.To add resources, you must be the owner of the section. Click Customize to make your own copy.