Match the definition or description with the correct word.
1. When three points lie on the same line.
2. All vertical angles are ________.
3. Linear pairs add up to _______.
C. Angle Bisectors
4. The in from of .
5. What you use to measure an angle.
6. When two sides of a triangle are congruent.
8. A line that passes through the midpoint of another line.
9. An angle that is greater than .
I. Segment Addition Postulate.
10. The intersection of two planes is a ___________.
12. An exact location in space.
13. A sunbeam, for example
14. Every angle has exactly one.
15. A closed figure with 5 sides.
Texas Instruments Resources
In the CK-12 Texas Instruments Geometry FlexBook® resource, there are graphing calculator activities designed to supplement the objectives for some of the lessons in this chapter. See http://www.ck12.org/flexr/chapter/9686.