You won't necessarily see rabbits with watches (late or otherwise), but there is a disease that will make you think you are in wonderland!
Use the resources below to answer the following questions:
- What are some of the symptoms of Alice In Wonderland Syndrome? How did these symptoms lead to the naming of the disease?
- What areas of the brain are believed to be involved with this syndrome? Why is it believed these specific areas are involved?
- Why do researchers feel this syndrome is underreported? Does this make sense to you? Why or why not?
- Are people with undiagnosed Alice In Wonderland Syndrome in danger? Why or why not?
- What kinds of treatments are available for this syndrome? Do these treatments lead to a cure? Why or why not?