Student Behavioral Objectives
The student will:
- read chemical equations, and provide requested information contained in the equation including information about substances, reactants, products, and physical states.
- convert symbolic equations into word equations and vice versa.
- use the common symbols, +,(s),(L),(g),(aq), and → appropriately.
- describe the roles of subscripts and coefficients in chemical equations.
Timing, Standards, Activities
Timing and California Standards
Number of 60 min periods
Activities for Lesson 1
1. Briggs-Rauscher Oscillating Reaction
Answers for Chemical Equations (L1) Review Questions
Sample answers to these questions are available upon request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request sample answers.
Having trouble? Report an issue.