Student Behavioral Objectives
The student will:
- identify the limiting reactant in a chemical reaction.
- identify excess reactants in chemical reactions.
- calculate the limiting reactant using the mole-mole ratios.
- calculate the products using the limiting reactant and the mass-mass ratios.
Timing, Standards, Activities
Timing and California Standards
Number of 60 min periods
Activities for Lesson 3
1. Limiting Reactant Worksheet
1. Excess and Limiting Reactants
Answers for Limiting Reactant (L3) Review Questions
Sample answers to these questions are available upon request. Please send an email to email@example.com to request sample answers.