You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: Chemistry - Second Edition Teacher's Edition
Go to the latest version.
Student Behavioral Objectives
The student will:
- define qualitative and quantitative observations.
- distinguish between qualitative and quantitative observations.
- explain the difference between qualitative and quantitative observations.
- use quantitative observations in measurements where possible.
Timing, Standards, Activities
Timing and California Standards
Number of 60 min periods
1a, 4e, 4f, 4g
Activities for Lesson 1
- If the Candle Observation or Dazoo were not used in chapter 1, they could be used here.
Answers Making Observations (L1) Review Questions
Sample answers to these questions are available upon request. Please send an email to email@example.com to request sample answers.
Files can only be attached to the latest version of section
Contribute a better translation