Student Behavioral Objectives
The student will:
- define qualitative and quantitative observations.
- distinguish between qualitative and quantitative observations.
- explain the difference between qualitative and quantitative observations.
- use quantitative observations in measurements where possible.
Timing, Standards, Activities
Timing and California Standards
Number of 60 min periods
1a, 4e, 4f, 4g
Activities for Lesson 1
- If the Candle Observation or Dazoo were not used in chapter 1, they could be used here.
Answers Making Observations (L1) Review Questions
Sample answers to these questions are available upon request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request sample answers.
Having trouble? Report an issue.
Files can only be attached to the latest version of section