You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: Chemistry - Second Edition Teacher's Edition
Go to the latest version.
Student Behavioral Objectives
The student will:
- explain the necessity for significant figures.
- determine significant figures of the equipment pieces chosen.
- identify the number of significant digits in a measurement.
- use significant figures properly in measurements and calculations.
- determine the number of significant digits in the result of a calculation.
- round calculated values to the correct number of significant digits.
Timing, Standards, Activities
Timing and California Standards
Number of 60 min periods
Activities for Lesson 4
Answers for Significant Figures (L4) Review Questions
Sample answers to these questions are available upon request. Please send an email to email@example.com to request sample answers.
Files can only be attached to the latest version of None
Contribute a better translation