You are reading an older version of this FlexBook® textbook: Chemistry - Second Edition Teacher's Edition
Go to the latest version.
Student Behavioral Objectives
The student will:
- perform algebraic manipulations to solve equations.
- use the density equation to solve for the density, mass, or volume when the other two quantities in the equation are known.
- construct conversion factors from equivalent measurements.
- apply the techniques of dimensional analysis to solving problems.
- perform metric conversions using dimensional analysis and the factor label method for conversions.
Timing, Standards, Activities
Timing and California Standards
Number of 60 min periods
Using Algebra in Chemistry
Activities for Lesson 5
- Density of Diet Soda vs Regular Soda
Answers for Using Algebra in Chemistry (L5) Review Questions
Sample answers to these questions are available upon request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request sample answers.
Files can only be attached to the latest version of None
Help us create better content by rating and reviewing this modality.
Contribute a better translation