Student Behavioral Objectives
The student will
- give a short history of how the concept of the atom developed.
- describe the contributions of Democritus and Dalton to the atomic theory.
- summarize Dalton's atomic theory and explain its historical development.
- state the law of definite proportions.
- state the law of multiple proportions.
Timing, Standards, Activities
Timing and California Standards
Number of 60 min periods
The Atomic Theory
Activities for Lesson 1
Answers for The Atomic Theory(L1) Review Questions
Sample answers to these questions are available upon request. Please send an email to email@example.com to request sample answers.
Files can only be attached to the latest version of section