Student Behavioral Objectives
The student will:
- perform calculations involving the relationship between the wavelength and frequency of electromagnetic radiation, .
- perform calculations involving the relationship between the energy and the frequency of electromagnetic radiation, .
- state the velocity of electromagnetic radiation in a vacuum.
- name at least three different areas of the electromagnetic spectrum.
- when given two comparative colors or areas in the electromagnetic spectrum, identify which area has the higher wavelength, the higher frequency, and the higher energy.
Timing, Standards, Activities
Timing and California Standards
Number of 60 min periods
The Nature of Light
Activities for Lesson 1
1. What is the Electromagnetic Spectrum?
Answers for The Nature of Light (L1) Review Questions
Sample answers to these questions are available upon request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request sample answers.