Student Behavioral Objectives
The student will:
- describe the three possibilities that exist when reactants come together.
- identify the three possibilities by looking at a chemical equation.
- describe what is occurring in a system at equilibrium.
- define dynamic equilibrium.
- define the conditions of dynamic equilibrium.
Timing, Standards, Activities
Timing and California Standards
Number of 60 min periods
Introduction to Equilibrium
Activities for Lesson 1
1. A Light Activated Reversible Chemical Reaction
1. Chemical Equilibrium
Answers for Introduction to Equilibrium (L1) Review Questions
Sample answers to these questions are available upon request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request sample answers.