Select from the frequently asked questions below
- The nervous system has two main divisions: the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system.
- The central nervous includes the brain and spinal cord.
- The brain is the most complex organ of the human body.
- It controls reasoning, imagination, memory, and language.
- The spinal cord is a long, thin bundle of nervous tissue that passes messages from the body to the brain.
- Learn about the motor control processes in the human brain, and how cutting-edge research is trying to implement it in robots below.