Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Seahorses have a coronet on their head, which is distinct to each individual, much like a human fingerprint.
- Lampreys use their sucker to feed on the blood of other fish species.
- Sharks have powerful jaws with multiple rows of sharp, saw-like teeth.
- There are two groups of lobe-finned fish: coelacanth and coelacanths.
- They are at risk of extinction because they have just two lung-like organ for breathing.
- They have a bony endoskeleton and a swim bladder.