Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Science on the SPOT: Fungus Fair explores some of these dangerous but also tasty and weirdly wonderful fungi.
- Red Mushrooms comprise a family of more than 200 mushroom species, which are good for our health.
- Of these, 6 species have a particularly high therapeutic effect.
- If people eat toxic fungi, they may experience digestive problems, hallucinations, organ failure, and even death.
- Most cases of mushroom poisoning are due to mistaken identity because many toxic mushrooms look very similar to safe, edible mushrooms.