Select from the frequently asked questions below
- The importance of plants to humans and just about all other life on Earth is staggering.
- Life as we know it would not be possible without plants.
- Plants play many roles, including but certainly not limited to:Supplying Food and Energy.
- Maintaining Earth’s Atmosphere.Cycling Water and Nurturing Soils.Contributing to Nitrogen and Other Biogeochemical Cycles.Interdependence with Animals.
- with Fungi.
- The role of plants in the drama of life on.
Which organisms benefit an ecosystem by adding oxygen and removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere?