Select from the frequently asked questions below
- All living things depend on their environment to supply them with what they need, including food, water, and shelter.
- An organism is an individual living thing.
- Many living things interact with other organisms in their environment.
- In fact, they may need other organisms to survive.
- This is known as interdependence.
- Other interactions between living things include symbiotic relationships and competition for resources.
- Symbiosis is a close relationship between organisms of different species in which at least one of the organisms benefits.
- Competition occurs whenever the two species try to get the same resources in the same place.