Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Plants have specialized organs that help them survive and reproduce in a great diversity of habitats.
- Major organs of most plants include roots, stems, and leaves.
- Leaves are the keys not only to plant life but to all terrestrial life.
- The primary role of leaves is to collect sunlight and make food by photosynthesis.
- The form and arrangement of leaves maximizes light exposure while conserving water, reducing wind resistance, or benefiting the plant in some other way in its particular habitat.
- The leaves of many plants turn from green to other, glorious colors during autumn each year.