Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Diet of mammals is diverse.
- Almost any kind of organic matter may be eaten by mammals.
- Some mammals are strictly herbivores or strictly carnivores.
- Most mammals will eat other foods if necessary.
- Mammalian teeth are also important for digestion.
- With their different types of teeth, mammals can eat a wide range of foods.
- Mammals that eat a carnivorous diet generally have a relatively simple digestive system.
- Because of the dual action of the heart pumping the blood to the lungs, all of the blood going to the brain is rich in oxygen.