Select from the frequently asked questions below
- DNA is also known as the hereditary material or genetic information.
- It is found in genes, and its sequence of bases makes up a code.
- Between "starts" and "stops," the code carries instructions for the correct sequence of amino acids in a protein.
- DNA and RNA have different functions relating to the genetic code and proteins.
- Like a set of blueprints, DNA contains the genetic instructions.
- for the right amino acid sequence in proteins.
- RNA uses the information in DNA to assemble the correct amino acids and help make the protein.