Select from the frequently asked questions below
- A natural resource is something supplied by nature that helps support life.
- Living things are considered to be renewable because they can reproduce to replace themselves.
- To be truly renewable, they must be used sustainably.
- Sustainable use is the use of resources in a way that meets the needs of the present and also preserves the resources for future generations.
- Nonrenewable resources are natural resources that exist in fixed amounts and can be used up.
- Examples include fossil fuels such as petroleum, coal, and natural gas.