Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Respiration is the process in which gases are exchanged between the body and the outside air.
- Respiration by the respiratory system supplies the oxygen and takes away the carbon dioxide.
- cellular respiration is the metabolic process by which cells obtain energy by “burning” glucose.
- The lungs and other organs of the respiratory.
- system bring oxygen into the body.
- and release carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
- The use of the word “respiration” in relation to gas exchange is different from its use in the term cellular.